Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text is in simple space; uses a 12-point font; uses italic instead of underlining (except URL addresses); the figures and tables are inserted in the text, not at the end of the document in the form of attachments.
- The paper follows the style standards and bibliographic requirements according to the Mises Journal Template
- URLs for references were informed when possible.
- The submission file is Microsoft Word, OpenOffice or RTF format.
- The contribution is original and unpublished, and is not being evaluated for publication by another journal; otherwise, it should be justified in "Comments to the editor".
Articles or reviews submitted for publication in MISES: Interdisciplinary Journal of Philosophy, Law and Economics must be original contributions and should not be under review by any other publisher. Authors who submit articles for publication should be responsible, if there is any copyright infringement, and indemnify the editor injured by the breach of contract. All published articles and reviews will become legal property of the Ludwig von Mises Institute in Brazil, and may be reproduced in other media after the publication of the journal, provided the source is quoted.
The names and addresses informed for this journal will be used exclusively for the services provided by this publication and will not be made available for other purposes.