Call For Papers: SPECIAL ISSUE (Oct, 2019)
Mises Journal Call for Papers
Special Issue 2019
Entrepreneurship: Judge, Imagine, Create
Per Bylund, PhD, Oklahoma State University, USA
Mises Journal (http://www.misesjournal.org.br e-ISSN 2594-9187) is the international forum for the discussion of Libertarian ideas in the Southern Hemisphere. We provide an interdisciplinary outlet for researches interested the Austro-Libertarian views of Law, Economics and Philosophy.
In this special issue, we invite high quality papers dealing with the various aspects and applications of the Austrian School, its associated disciplines, and schools of thought, on the particular issue of Entrepreneurship.
Topics of interests include but are not limited to:
* Philosophical grounds of entrepreneurship;
* Government intervention and their influence on entrepreneurship;
* Self-regulation and Market-Regulation of entrepreneurial action;
* Developments and discussions of entrepreneurship ideas such as the Judgment-based, Discovery-based, Effectuation, Causation and their various intersections and derivations;
* Issues influencing/influenced by entrepreneurship, such as:
* Monetary policy;
* Economic Development;
* Economic Crisis;
* Capital formation;
* Praxeological approaches in general;
The special issue will be published by late November 2019, and these are the important dates:
- Submission’s deadline: July 15th;
- Editor’s evaluation and first response to authors: up to July 23rd;
- Authors will receive reviewer’s comments: up to September 9th;
- Authors corrections to reviewers’ comments: up to October 20th;
- Publishing: November.